Transfer of Undergraduate Credit into a DIU Program of Study
Students seeking an undergraduate degree at Dallas International University (DIU) may petition to transfer a maximum of 72 total undergraduate semester hours of credit from other institutions, as follows:
- A maximum of 66 hours of transfer credit will be considered for acceptance from accredited 2-year institutions.
- A maximum of 72 hours of transfer credit will be considered for acceptance from accredited 4-year institutions, with no more than 25 ush of the course work being applicable to required courses in the CIS major.
- Each of the classes considered for transfer must have a minimum grade of C (2.00 grade points per credit) to be accepted for transfer to DIU.
- These undergraduate semester credits must be transferred from regionally accredited institutions of higher education institution or from institutions accredited by the American Theological Society (ATS) or the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE).
- DIU will consider up to 12 hours of transfer credit directly from schools with other accreditation if these courses are equivalent to current courses at DIU.
- DIU will consider transfer credit directly from the College Level Exam Program (CLEP), Prometric (DSST Program), or the College Board (Advanced Placement exam program) when those credits are validated by score transcripts submitted directly to the Dallas International University Admission Office by the issuing agency.
- DIU reserves the right to make the final determination of transfer credit acceptability