An official copy of an appropriate transcript which verifies that you are qualified to participate in the intended coursework. The transcript should show the highest level of schooling you have completed so far. (See the bulleted list below.)
School records should come directly to Dallas International from the school itself or be in an unopened, signed and sealed envelope which you received directly from the school. Electronic transcripts sent by the school are acceptable as long as the school recognizes them as official. Those may be sent to email@example.com. If using regular mail instead, schools should direct transcripts to Dallas International Admissions, 7500 W Camp Wisdom Rd, Dallas, TX 75236.
Official academic records from outside the United States do not need be sent to a credential evaluation service, but an English translation of the transcript should be provided along with the transcript for transcripts not already in English.
To qualify for any level of enrollment (graduate or undergraduate classes) at Dallas International, please submit a transcript showing one of the following:
- a completed Master’s degree with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average GPA,
- a completed Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.80 cumulative GPA, or
- at least 54 undergraduate credit hours with at least a 2.80 cumulative GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
To qualify for enrollment in undergraduate-level classes at Dallas International, please submit a transcript showing one of the following:
- a completed Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.00 cumulative GPA,
- a transcript showing at least 54 undergraduate credit hours with at least a 2.00 cumulative GPA (on a 4.00 scale), or
- graduation from high school with at least a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
Students who have not yet completed high school at the time they begin classes at Dallas International are limited to enrollment in two specific classes: IS1301-IN and IS1311-IN. To qualify please submit a high school transcript showing:
• at least two years of high school completed with at least a 2.75 cumulative GPA.