The Graduate Certificate in World Arts is designed for students who are passionate about artistic development but don’t need a full MA.
Learn from caring, field-experienced professors.
Study alongside future colleagues and others with similar passions for the arts
Practice skills that will help you engage local artists to create for kingdom purposes
Gain practical experience in facilitating arts development activities.
Meets certification requirements for entry-level arts specialists
Take advantage of flexible courses that are easily applicable.
- Entry-level Arts Specialist
- Non-profit Organization or Ministry
- Community Development
- Work cross-culturally alongside singers, musicians, actors, dancers, storytellers, and visual artists, researching the arts of their community
- Spark artistic creations with artists to respond to their community’s needs
- Connect arts to goals in community development, health education, justice issues, language and arts preservation, literacy, Scripture engagement and translation, worship expression, and other areas
Students who are interested in becoming arts specialists but don’t need a full MA
Complete the following form to connect with an admissions counselor about the Graduate Certificate in World Arts.