All tuition and fees are due no later than the first day of the term unless a Payment plan has been arranged through the finance office.
Payment options include:
1. Submit an eCheck payment using the Pay Now button below (no additional processing fees). This option also allows for setting up a payment plan by scheduling automatic withdrawals from your bank account. (One-time payments as a guest – specifying your name in the “Order Information” section at the top should be sufficient. It is not necessary to use the ‘Create an Account’ feature.):
2. Write a physical check or money order, payable to Dallas Int’l University, and mail or hand-deliver to:
Dallas International University
DIU-100, Attn: Cashier
7500 W Camp Wisdom Rd
Dallas, TX 75236
3. You can find DIU’s Zelle profile by searching for Accounting@diu.edu. Please put “Tuition and Fees” in the memo line when submitting payment.
4. Technically, we also accept PayPal payments through the Campus Cafe “Credit Card/PayPal Payments” ‘Make a Payment‘ portal.
Please note that this payment method will automatically add an additional 3% ‘convenience fee’ to the amount that you enter.
Only enter the amount listed on the official invoice. The additional 3% fee will be added automatically by the payment portal.
5. If you’re an international student and would like to use a service such as Wise or XE, or if you’d like to pay via a Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, contact Student-Finances@diu.edu to ask for our bank’s routing information. Please note that additional fees may apply – ask your bank.
6. If your bill will be paid by another entity within the Wycliffe Global Alliance, tell them DIU’s entity code is GIA. And please email Student-Finances@diu.edu to let us know to expect funds to be sent via your organization.
DIU prefers to have payment up front for the entire term, but it is possible to set up a payment plan for an additional fee.
Students who have not made payment arrangements before Census Day of the term will not be allowed to continue attending classes.
For payment plan options or other payment questions, contact Student-Finances@diu.edu.