The MA in Translation Advising is designed to produce graduates who are qualified to work with local translators on a Bible translation team.
Learn from professors with years of translation experience.
Technical training in translation, linguistics, and exegesis
Work on translation with language coaches
Includes training in scripture engagement and oral translation
Learn how to function on a translation team in a safe environment before going overseas
Work with professors who are deeply invested in their students’ success.
- Bible Translation
- Develop Scripture Engagement material
- Non-profit organization or ministry
- Work on a team assisting local translators
- Be a resource person accessing Biblical resources
- Understand the context behind the translation project
- Engage the team in applying translation principles
People with a limited translation background who are going into an entry-level translation role
Complete the following form to connect with an admissions counselor about the MA in Translation Advising.