First, see if the Dallas International Library has the dissertation:
- Go to the Dallas International Library Catalog
- Search by author. (Results may give you other published works by the same author.)
If it is not at the Dallas International Library, you can search at Dissertation Express (Note, there is a $38 fee for ordering a PDF copy of a dissertation from Dissertation Express):
- Go to the Dissertation Express website: https://dissexpress.proquest.com/search.html
- Put in author’s name or title of dissertation and select the correct record.
- Make a format selection.
- Review your selected item(s) and click Checkout.
- Sign in or Create an Account.
- Follow prompts to enter payment information and address.
- A pdf of the dissertation can be ordered for $38.
Some theses and dissertations have been made available through OpenThesis
OpenThesis is a free repository of theses, dissertations, and other academic documents.
Theological dissertations and theses may be available for a fee through the Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN)
The Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN) is a library of over 24,000 theological thesis/dissertation titles representing research from as many as 145 different institutions. Titles may be ordered for a fee. TREN also makes available conference papers presented at annual meetings of several academic societies.
For European dissertations, try DART