What is MLA?
Produced by the Modern Language Association (MLA), the electronic version of the bibliography dates back to the 1920s and contains over 1.8 million citations from more than 4,400 journals & series, and 1,000 book publishers. The indexed materials coverage is international and includes almost 60 titles from JSTOR’s language and literature collection as well as links to full text.
Subjects consist of:
- Literature, language and linguistics
- Literary theory & criticism
- Dramatic arts
- Historical aspects of printing and publishing
- Rhetoric and composition
- History, theory and practice of teaching language and literature
How do I find it?
From the Dallas International Library homepage:
- Click on A to Z Index to E-resources (https://www.diu.edu/images/library/atoz/)
- Scroll down to MLA International Bibliography and click on it.
- Log in.
- Enter search terms.