* Rachelle is a graduate of Bethel University with a M.A. in Organizational Leadership and a B.A. in Organizational Studies.
* Rachelle has been in non-profit leadership at a variety of organizations for over 20 years, concentrating on college admissions and development (fundraising).
* Currently, Rachelle is Director of Development for the Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota.
* Born and raised in Minnesota, Rachelle comes from a large family of 7 kids and enjoys being beloved “Auntie Shelly” to 12 nieces and nephews, and 16 great nieces and nephews.
* Rachelle loves to travel and enjoys annual trips to Italy.
* Rachelle currently lives in Blaine MN and attends Eaglebrook Church.